Sunday 19 May 2013

My pursuit for EXCELLENCE

Twenty years of learning my trade, Everyday pushing my limits to excel. To be even better then I was meant to be.
I was hard on myself, my superiors and Trainers also pushed me. Quality Control Inspectors picked and prodded, I stood tall took all criticism, listened to their advise. I learned from some of the Best from a well Established Nuclear Facility. Six years of intense training took my Skills,Capabilities to another level. Now when I perform, people around me are blow away on how I do things so fast so efficient still visually appealing. I tip my hat to all those who pushed me. I guess they seen things in me I couldn't. I am now a leader, trainer, a Solution Consultant in a start up Business offering what I was forced to learn. These Blogs are serving my attempt to reach out to those who could benefit from my services. Stay strong











No comments: