Saturday 1 June 2013

Welders in need of a few tips that will improve your skill drastically, ask me!

I enjoy helping those in my trade. I was trained early for six years by some mean tradesmen with good hidden hearts. Basic fundamentals are the key to evolving into complete understanding. If you understand the principles and how the welding process works in theory. How consumables like 7018 SMAW electrode burns away to stub and leaves a metal trail. Those are keys to start evolving. By understanding the machine how it draws in power and uses it. Learning parameters settings for different kinds of materials & thickness. I am known as one of the best in my union I work in. Because of the knowledge that was pounded in my head for years. You got questions, are you ready to evolve into the best that you can be. Ask away. I'll help a fellow Welder anytime anyday.

No comments: