Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hiding behind a name.

Insomnia has been smothering my nights of late. So I tour the fantastic net for anything to put me to sleep. Lately when on my twitter account, I've noticed there's people giving advise and talking about such things that should be spoken from people who are TRUE MASTERS. By reading and then posting them gives most the wrong idea. I take pride in my trade and respect all those who love it as well. Those who sit at a desk digging for other tradsemens articles on Information. While sipping coffee and bitting their nails,behind a big company logo. Sitting as fake professors giving advise from others wearing a company jacket. Acting like there higher then all because look at me i got all the fancy company websites and resources.. Lmao. Too bad all that was on them sites was all the same crap spread throughout the net. Same articals different name on top. So boring to me. Its rather insulting, How can such a big company put these individuals in these types of jobs without true mastered hands on skill. Must be the crap that flows is thick and because of logo people believe him. I registered on the site just to ask a question that was not to complicated considering it was " ask the expert". they responded with some stupid reply correcting my terminology with some technical BS that was completely irrelevant to my question. WTF. Expert eh?? I phased it like a true journeyman would. Black and white. Not some BS they read about in a technology artical. Give me a break me expert!!! I replied to his lack of knowledge in issue and to date no response, to a completely valid question that relates to a product i bought with their name on it. Effin pathetic it shameful. They have so many looking up them and they really aren't able to do it like masters or even experts. This sickens me. There's people who really could do great things in their positions because they would actually relate to people. Writing their OWN arrivals and helping those in need with information they know works not what's new on internet. I smelt the BS right off the bat. So i erased all i followed and started fresh with real people that are true. Not dummies hiding behind masks. I've got more tallent in my pinky them any of them jokers there. Too bad because the product sold is phenomenal.. It scars the company in my eyes. Blind leading the blind. i couldn't stand it. Sheesh v

No comments: